This series brings together all documents relating to Energy consumption in the UK
‘Energy consumption in the United Kingdom’ (ECUK) is an annual statistical publication providing a comprehensive review of energy consumption and changes in efficiency, intensity and output since the 1970s, with a particular focus on trends since 1990.
As well as covering statistics across the UK, ECUK reports energy consumption statistics by four sectors – the transport, domestic, industrial and services sectors.
- Chapter 1 – Overall energy consumption in the UK
- Chapter 2 – Transport sector energy consumption
- Chapter 3 – Domestic sector energy consumption
- Chapter 4 – Industrial sector energy consumption
- Chapter 5 – Services sector energy consumption
Each chapter consists of:
- An excel workbook
- A factsheet summarising key trends and information within the sector.
Also published alongside the ECUK chapters are:
- Two additional Excel workbooks - one containing all ECUK tables in one workbook and the second providing ECUK tables in terawatt hours
- A user guide is also available to help the reader understand complex terms and concepts used in the publication. A brief description of new table additions to ECUK has also been included.
- 25 July 2013