Electricity Demand Reduction Pilot: supporting information and documents
- Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy
- Part of:
- Energy demand reduction in industry, business and the public sector
- First published:
- 16 June 2015
- Last updated:
- 7 August 2015, see all updates
Organisations could receive financial support for implementing energy efficiency projects through the Electricity Demand Reduction pilot if they deliver electricity savings at peak times.
This page contains the online tutorials for how to complete the EDR application process. For further information, take a look at the Measurement and Verification Manual and Participant Handbook. For the latest news visit the EDR Pilot webpage.
Watch our four bite-size video tutorials below for more information about the EDR Pilot. The videos will introduce you to the EDR Pilot, give guidance on whether your organisation’s scheme is eligible and show you what forms are needed to apply, as well as demonstrating how to fill them in.
The four videos are below this text. In order, they are:
- Video 1 - EDR intro: This video provides an introduction to the EDR pilot to help you decide if it is of interest to you and your organisation.
- Video 2 - Measurement and verification of savings in the EDR pilot: This video provides an overview of the measurement and verification of savings in the EDR pilot and the measurement and verification documents you need to provide at application stage.
- Video 3 - Deemed savings and how to fill in a deemed spreadsheet: This video gives an introduction to the deemed savings approach and shows you how to fill in a deemed spreadsheet.
- Video 4 - Metered demo: This video provides an introduction to the metered measurement and verification approach in the EDR pilot and provides a demonstration of how to fill in the metered M&V plan and a baseline spreadsheet.
To watch in full screen click the ‘Watch on YouTube.com’ option in right-hand bottom corner of the video you are watching. Click the full screen icon once you have been taken to YouTube.
Phase 2 documents
Published: 16 June 2015
Updated: 7 August 2015
- EDR pilot onlilne tutorials.
- First published.