Information for employers and training organisations about AGE 16 to 24.
The employer fact sheet and supporting documentation have been revised and are valid for claiming AGE Grants for apprentices starting from 1 April 2016 onwards.
For some areas the grant is managed locally and eligibility is different from the criteria in the documents hosted on this site. Information about programmes managed locally can be found at the following links:
- Greater Manchester AGE programme
- Sheffield City Region AGE programme
- West Yorkshire AGE programme
- the West of England AGE programme
- Liverpool City Region AGE programme
- Tees Valley AGE programme
- Cambridgeshire and Peterborough AGE programme
- the Norfolk and Suffolk AGE programme operated locally between the period 1 August to 31 December 2016
AGE is now included in the funding rules which forms part of a training organisation’s funding agreement with the SFA. For 2016 to 2017 AGE is included as part of the Apprenticeship framework funding rules.