This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
This call for proposals would ideally like to see providers offer a range of specialist support to help address these needs. Projects must deliver activity which directly contributes to the objectives of Priority Axis 1, Investment priority 1.4.
The priorities and activities to be addressed through this direct call are as follows:
- Creation of integrated packages of support that address gaps in provision to disadvantaged groups and reach those who are not currently receiving support.
- Tackling inactivity by helping disadvantaged groups overcome various barriers (for example: substance misuse, mental health factors, domestic abuse, language barriers, carer responsibilities, general health and disability), and improve their employability and move towards employment.
- Support activities focusing on workless households.
- Provision of support to households who face eviction from their property.
- Additional intensive flexible support to help Universal Credit claimants progress into the labour market.
- Support for economically inactive women from ethnic minorities, including those with child or elder care responsibilities, and who often face multiple disadvantages.
- Work with employers to help integrate people with disabilities and ethnic minorities, and other disadvantaged groups, into the workplace.
- Tackle specific barriers faced by refugees and migrants and to integrate them into the labour market.
- Support the development and growth of social enterprises.
Applicants are encouraged to design collaborative projects clearly focused upon individual beneficiary and local labour market need, the specific objectives of the relevant part of the ESF programme, and the required project outputs and results.
ESF Direct Bidding allows for innovative interventions based upon detailed knowledge and understanding of local circumstances. There is flexibility to adapt and build upon local approaches and involve a range of relevant agencies.
For more information, download the
The project must cover the Coast to Capital LEP Area
Approximately £2,540,802 of funding is available.
Outline application deadline: 23/08/2018.
The project must be completed no later than 3 years and 6 months after the proposed start date.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Social Fund Operational Programme can be found from our homepage.
Where to send completed applications
Completed Outline Applications must be submitted to email@example.com
Failure to send completed applications to this email address by the deadline in the call specification will be ineligible for consideration.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with queries linked to accessing or using the specification, forms, guidance etc.
No applications are to be sent to this email address. Completed applications must be sent to the email address provided in the ‘Where to send completed applications’ section above / Section 9 of the Call Specification.