CLOSED: Skills for Growth - Enhancing Equal Access to Lifelong Learning in the Coast to Capital LEP Area (OC04S17P0682)
- Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Work and Pensions, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Rural Payments Agency
- 21 April 2017
- Last updated:
- 11 July 2017, see all updates
- Closing date:
- 7 July 2017
- Fund state:
- Learning and skills
- South East
- Funding source:
- European Social Fund
Call to run a project to develop a scheme to work with a number of employer groupings or Skills Clusters, based around the Coast to Capital LEP area priority sectors to address the Digital Skills needed to generate increased productivity and innovation.
This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
The scheme for this ESF-funded direct call will include elements for:
- Developing a training programme to prepare SMEs from Coast 2 Capital for the Digital World. The training programme could be conceived around different modules from awareness sessions run across the C2C region, targeting key priority sectors/clusters and geographical hot spots to more practical modules with demonstrations and on-the-job support to help business to understand the power of Digital High Street skills.
- Running a series of SMEs business events that aim to raise awareness and empower companies in key areas of digital technology including social media, content and digital marketing, cloud accounting, search engine optimisation (SEO), data analytics and other
- Responding to evidenced demand of SME employers’ needs, assisting individuals to gain competencies that can be used to improve their individual digital skills; Up-skilling employees in the work place with new digital skills to meet the demand raised from the business led training programme, with referrals provided to the winner of the 2.1 Digital Skills for the Employed in Coast 2 Capital area
- Encouraging more women to raise their game in Digital Skills and help address the gender employment and wage gap.
For more information, download the call specification.
The project must cover the Coast to Capital LEP area.
Approximately £500,000 of funding is available.
Outline application deadline: 7 July 2017
The project must be completed no later than 7 January 2021.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form.
You will also need to complete the Annex for ESF IP2.2 calls.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Social Fund Operational Programme can be found from our homepage.
Where to send completed applications
Completed Outline Applications must be submitted to 2014-2020.ESFAPPLICATIONS@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK
Failure to send completed applications to this email address by the deadline in the call specification will be ineligible for consideration.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
Contact ESF.firstname.lastname@example.org with queries linked to accessing or using the specification, forms and guidance.
No applications are to be sent to this email address. Completed applications must be sent to the email address provided in the ‘Where to send completed applications’ section above / Section 9 of the Call Specification.
Published: 21 April 2017
Updated: 11 July 2017
Closing date: 7 July 2017
- Skills for Growth - Enhancing Equal Access to Lifelong Learning in the Coast to Capital LEP Area (OC04S17P0682) is closed.
- First published.