- Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Work and Pensions, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Rural Payments Agency
- 21 April 2017
- Last updated:
- 11 July 2017, see all updates
- Closing date:
- 7 July 2017
- Fund state:
- Learning and skills
- South East
- Funding source:
- European Social Fund
Call to run a project for the development and delivery of digital skills training to employed individuals in SMEs across key sectors in the Coast to Capital and Enterprise M3 LEP Areas.
This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
The ESIF strategies of Coast to Capital and Enterprise M3 LEPS focus on the technology of the future namely: the connected digital economy. The proposed services must deliver a responsive skills programme that is tailored to the needs of the LEP areas in order to stimulate a growth in the digital skills base for businesses that will give the best opportunity to grow the economy and create more and better jobs.
Proposals are invited that demonstrate:
- The nature and scope of the digital skills interventions proposed and how the interventions will impact on the individual and SMEs
- Practical support through coaching, advice, consultancy and mentoring to individuals seeking to improve digital skills to support SMEs to utilise digital technology to improve their products and competitiveness
- That an assessment of the current skills profile of the individual will be undertaken and a bespoke training plan will be created which relates to the sector in which they are employed and the employer’s needs and to develop the appropriate training option or provide access to it
- The services must deliver skills provision which offers both accredited and non-accredited skills training which is innovative, responsive to local skills needs.
For more information, download the call specification
The project must cover the Coast to Capital and Enterprise M3 LEP areas
Approximately £1,600,000 of funding is available.
Outline application deadline: 7 July 2017
The project must be completed no later than 7 January 2021.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Social Fund Operational Programme can be found from our homepage.
Where to send completed applications
Completed Outline Applications must be submitted to 2014-2020.ESFAPPLICATIONS@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK
Failure to send completed applications to this email address by the deadline in the call specification will be ineligible for consideration.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
Contact ESF.email@example.com with queries linked to accessing or using the specification, forms and guidance.
No applications are to be sent to this email address. Completed applications must be sent to the email address provided in the ‘Where to send completed applications’ section above / Section 9 of the Call Specification.
Published: 21 April 2017
Updated: 11 July 2017
Closing date: 7 July 2017
- Skills for Growth: Enhancing Equal Access to Lifelong Learning in the Coast to Capital and Enterprise M3 LEP Areas (OC50S17P0681) is closed.
- First published.