This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
Important Notice for this Call
The process for applying under this call outlined below is the normal route to apply for funding. However we are aware that some users have been having issues with the IT system LOGASnet. A Word version of the application form is available here. If you are unable to submit your application on the IT system we will accept a Word version as a temporary measure for this specific call. This must be submitted to the email address in Section 6 in the call specification by the deadline specified in the call. Applications submitted after this deadline cannot be accepted. Applicants will still be expected to submit an application using the IT system and should do so as soon as they can access the IT system.
This call is looking to:
- Enhance research and innovation investment infrastructure and capacities to develop research and innovation excellence, and promoting centres of competence, in particular, those of European interest.
- Increase investment in research and innovation by small and medium sized enterprises.
- Increase the number of small and medium sized enterprises engaged in knowledge exchange, collaborative and contract research and innovation with research institutions, public institutions or large enterprises in order to help them bring new products and processes to market.
For more information, download the call specification.
The project must cover all of the Buckinghamshire Thames Valley Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £500,000 value of funding is available through this call. A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for.
Outline application deadline: 27 May 2015.
It is anticipated that funding from this call will be awarded for up to 3 years.
How to apply
Step one: register
Register by sending an email to esif1420.ITqueries@communities.gsi.gov.uk.
Put ‘Register to apply for ESIF’ in the subject line.
In the email, include:
- your full name
- full name of your organisation
- email address
- phone number (including extension)
If you’re already registered, you can make your outline application right away.
Step two: make an outline application
We’ll register you on our system within 10 working days. Then we’ll contact you and tell you how to make your outline application.
You can start preparing your application while you wait. Download theinstructions on how to apply.
You are also advised to read details on the selection and assessment of projects and the guidance and requirements on key areas of the funds that a successful applicant will need to comply with. The latest draft version of the European Regional Development Fund operational programme is also available to refer to.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
If you have a question, contact SE.ERDFenquiries@communities.gsi.gov.uk
Call reference number: OC02R15P 0108