- Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Work and Pensions, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Rural Payments Agency
- 29 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 3 October 2016, see all updates
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2016
- Fund state:
- Low carbon
- North East
- Funding source:
- European Regional Development Fund
Call to run a project supporting the shift towards a low carbon economy in the North East.
This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
This call was originally published on 11 December 2015 (reference number - OC25R15P 0279). The closing date of the call has been extended to 30 September 2016. Please see the call specification document below for the updated details.
This call is looking to support the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors and specifically:
- Promote the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources.
- Promote energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises.
- Support energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector.
- Promote low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures.
- Promote research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies.
For more information, download the call specification.
The project must cover the North East Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £15,000,000 to £18,000,000 of funding is available through this call. A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for.
Outline application deadline: 30 September 2016
Review points at:
- 31 May 2016
- 29 July 2016
It is anticipated that funding from this call will be awarded for up to 3 years.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form. The form and guidance can be found here.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Regional Development Fund Operational Programme can be found from our home page.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
If you have a question, contact NE.ERDFENQUIRIES@communities.gsi.gov.uk.
Call reference number: OC25R16P 0379
Published: 29 April 2016
Updated: 3 October 2016
Closing date: 30 September 2016
- This call has closed
- First published.