CLOSED: Low Carbon: call in Hertfordshire (Rolling Call) (OC17R16P 0327)
- Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Work and Pensions, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Rural Payments Agency
- 14 April 2016
- Last updated:
- 20 February 2017, see all updates
- Closing date:
- 3 February 2017
- Fund state:
- Low carbon
- East of England
- Funding source:
- European Regional Development Fund
Call for project's supporting the shift towards a low carbon economy in Hertfordshire.
This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
The Government has confirmed that it will guarantee EU funding for structural and investment fund projects signed before the UK’s departure from the EU, even when these projects continue after we have left the EU. As a result, British businesses and other organisations will have additional certainty over future funding and should continue to apply for EU funding while the UK remains a member of the EU.
Funding for projects will be honoured by the government, if they meet good value for money and are in line with domestic strategic priorities. Each government department will take responsibility for the allocation of money to projects in line with these conditions and the wider rules on public spending. The full detail of the announcement can be found here.
Call document amended to reflect change to required outputs under this call
This call is looking to support the shift to low carbon economy in all sectors and specifically:
- Promoting the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources.
- Promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises.
- Promoting low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures.
- Promoting research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies.
For more information, download the call specification.
Project’s put forward under this call must cover all of the Hertfordshire Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £2,700,000 of funding is available through this call. A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for.
Outline application deadline: 3 February 2017.
- First review point: 27 May 2016.
- Second review point: 26 September 2016.
It is anticipated that funding from this call will be awarded for up to 3 years.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form. The form and guidance can be found here.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Regional Development Fund Operational Programme can be found from our home page.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
If you have a question, contact EE.ESIF@communities.gsi.gov.uk.
Call reference number: OC17R16P 0327
Published: 14 April 2016
Updated: 20 February 2017
Closing date: 3 February 2017
- This call has closed.
- Updated information about guaranteeing EU funding
- Call document amended to reflect change to required outputs under this call
- First published.