- Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Work and Pensions, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Rural Payments Agency
- 16 December 2016
- Last updated:
- 18 September 2017, see all updates
- Closing date:
- 1 June 2018
- Fund state:
- Low carbon
- South West
- Funding source:
- European Regional Development Fund
Call to run a project supporting the shift to a low carbon economy in Heart of South West
This call has been updated following Priority Axis 4 changes to the ERDF Operational Programme.
This call is looking to support the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors, specifically:
- promoting the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources.
- promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises
- supporting energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector
- promoting low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures
- promoting research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies
For more information, download the call specification
Project’s put forward under this call must cover the Heart of South West Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £5,000,000 of funding is available through this call (£2,500,000 in the transition region and £2,500,000 in the more developed region). A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for.
Outline application deadline: 1 June 2018
- First review point: 30 April 2017
- Second review point: 30 July 2017
- Third review point: 31 October 2017
- Fourth review point: 31 January 2018
- Fifth review point and closing date: 1 June 2018
It is anticipated that funding from this call will be awarded for up to 3 years.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form. The form and guidance can be found here.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the form and guidance from our website to submit your application.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Regional Development Fund Operational Programme can be found from our home page.
You may also find it helpful to see details regarding Technical Assistance projects. Details of these can be found on our website.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
If you have a question, contact SW.ERDFenquiries@communities.gsi.gov.uk.
Call reference number: OC16R16P0409
Published: 16 December 2016
Updated: 18 September 2017
Closing date: 1 June 2018
- This call has been updated following Priority Axis 4 changes to the ERDF Operational Programme.
- First published.