- Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Work and Pensions, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Rural Payments Agency
- 17 March 2017
- Last updated:
- 8 November 2017, see all updates
- Closing date:
- 26 January 2018
- Fund state:
- Low carbon
- East of England and South East
- Funding source:
- European Regional Development Fund
Call to run a project supporting the shift to a low carbon economy in Greater Cambridge and Greater Peterborough.
This call has been updated following Priority Axis 4 changes to the ERDF Operational Programme. This call was further updated on 8 November 2017 regarding project extensions and the deadline for this call has been extended to the 26 January 2018.
This call is looking to support the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors, specifically:
- promoting the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources
- promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises
- supporting energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector
- promoting low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures
- promoting research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies
For more information, download the call specification.
Project’s put forward under this call must cover the Greater Cambridge and Greater Peterborough Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £5,000,000 of funding is available through this call. A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for.
Outline application deadline: 26 January 2018
- 30 April 2017
- 30 July 2017
- 10 November 2017
- 26 January 2018 (closing date)
It is anticipated that funding from this call will be awarded for up to 3 years.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form. The form and guidance can be found here.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the form and guidance from our website to submit your application.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Regional Development Fund Operational Programme can be found from our home page.
You may also find it helpful to see details regarding Technical Assistance projects. Details of these can be found on our website.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
If you have a question, contact GSE.ERDFenquiries@communities.gsi.gov.uk.
Call reference number:
Published: 17 March 2017
Updated: 8 November 2017
Closing date: 26 January 2018
- This call was updated on 8 November 2017 regarding project extensions and the deadline for this call has been extended to the 26 January 2018.
- This call has been updated following Priority Axis 4 changes to the ERDF Operational Programme.
- First published.