This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
This call is looking to support the shift towards a low carbon economy in all sectors, specifically:
- Promoting the production and distribution of energy derived from renewable resources.
- Promoting energy efficiency and renewable energy use in enterprises.
- Supporting energy efficiency, smart energy management and renewable energy use in public infrastructure, including in public buildings, and in the housing sector.
- Promoting low-carbon strategies for all types of territories, in particular for urban areas, including the promotion of sustainable multimodal urban mobility and mitigation-relevant adaptation measures.
- Promoting research and innovation in, and adoption of, low-carbon technologies.
For more information, download the
Project’s put forward under this call must cover the Greater Birmingham and Solihull Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £2,800,000 of funding is available through this call. A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for.
Outline application deadline: 10 November 2017
It is anticipated that funding from this call will be awarded for up to 3 years.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form. The form and guidance can be found here.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the form and guidance from our website to submit your application.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Regional Development Fund Operational Programme can be found from our home page.
You may also find it helpful to see details regarding Technical Assistance projects. Details of these can be found on our website.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
If you have a question, contact WM.ERDFenquiries@communities.gsi.gov.uk.
Call reference number: OC12R17P 0615