This call to support young people who are NEET or at risk of becoming NEET should focus on supporting those young people who are carers, care leavers, young offenders, at risk of gang involvement, from traveller communities or are elected home educated.
Proposals should include the following activities:
- Individual tailored support into education, training and work (to include traineeships and apprenticeships) for young people who lack the skills, knowledge and employability characteristics to enter EET;
- Providing the cohort with generic information, advice and guidance focused on their needs within the LEP area;
- Focused pre-employment activity for specific groups who may need more support to take advantage of opportunities work and education opportunities;
- Signposting young people to existing provision in the area for specific skills training;
- Working with schools, colleges and employers to develop enhanced work experience and work placement opportunities
For more information, download the
The project must cover the Hertfordshire LEP
Approximately £1,058,103 of funding is available.
Outline application deadline: 13/08/2018.
The project must be completed no later than 3 years and 6 months after the proposed start date.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Social Fund Operational Programme can be found from our homepage.
Where to send completed applications
Completed Outline Applications must be submitted to email@example.com
Failure to send completed applications to this email address by the deadline in the call specification will be ineligible for consideration.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with queries linked to accessing or using the specification, forms, guidance etc.
No applications are to be sent to this email address. Completed applications must be sent to the email address provided in the ‘Where to send completed applications’ section above / Section 9 of the Call Specification.