This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
The local priorities are:
• Innovative delivery of digital skills to unemployed and inactive individuals to enable them to engage with employment
• support for collaborative projects, placements, internships or other activities that will enable unemployed individuals to gain industry-relevant experience and skills. Including brokering opportunities to encourage and increase work experience, work placements, traineeships, apprenticeships, and graduate placements particularly through wider employer engagement and involving supply chains;
• promoting apprenticeships (in particular ICT) by providing relevant training provision to unemployed and inactive individuals to enable them to access apprenticeships, developing a supportive environment for individuals and include employer engagement;
• developing better links with business to equip unemployed and inactive individuals with the skills to start and grow a business to meet local business needs
• include in the programme engagement of the most disadvantaged groups or those who face particular local disadvantages in utilising digital skills;
For more information, download the
The project must cover the Enterprise M3 LEP area.
Approximately £800,000 of funding is available.
Outline application deadline: 7th July 2017.
The project must be completed no later than 7th January 2021.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Social Fund Operational Programme can be found from our homepage.
Where to send completed applications
Completed Outline Applications must be submitted to 2014-2020.ESFAPPLICATIONS@DWP.GSI.GOV.UK.
Failure to send completed applications to this email address by the deadline in the call specification will be ineligible for consideration.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
Contact. ESF.email@example.com with queries linked to accessing or using the specification, forms, guidance etc
No applications are to be sent to this email address. Completed applications must be sent to the email address provided in the ‘How to Apply’ section above / Section 9 of the Call Specification.