- Department for Communities and Local Government, Department for Work and Pensions, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Rural Payments Agency
- 16 December 2016
- Closing date:
- 31 October 2017
- Fund state:
- East Midlands
- Funding source:
- European Regional Development Fund
Call to run a project focussed on preserving and protecting the environment and promoting resource efficiency in Greater Lincolnshire.
This call is looking to preserve and protect the environment and promote resource efficiency and specifically:
- Protecting and restoring biodiversity and soil and promoting ecosystem services, including through Natura 2000, and green infrastructure
- Promoting innovative technologies to improve environmental protection and resource efficiency in the waste sector, water sector and with regard to soil, or to reduce air pollution
For more information, download the call specification.
Project’s put forward under this call must cover the Greater Lincolnshire Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £3,800,000 of funding is available through this call. A minimum value of £500,000 of funding can be applied for.
Outline application deadline: 31 October 2017
- First review point: 17 February 2017
- Second review point: 30 April 2017
- Third review point: 30 July 2017
It is anticipated that funding from this call will be awarded for up to 3 years.
How to apply
To apply for funding under this call you will need to complete and send the Outline Application form to the email address provided in the call document. The guidance provides information to help you complete the form. The form and guidance can be found here.
Please make sure that you are using the latest version of the form and guidance from our website to submit your application.
You are also advised to read the details in the call documents in order to produce an application that complies with the requirements and meets the needs set out in the Operational Programme. All this information, the related guidance and the European Regional Development Fund Operational Programme can be found from our home page.
You may also find it helpful to see details regarding Technical Assistance projects. Details of these can be found on our website.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
If you have a question, contact EM.ERDFENQUIRIES@communities.gsi.gov.uk.
Call reference number: OC14R16P 0464
Published: 16 December 2016
Closing date: 31 October 2017