CLOSED Access to employment: call for Thames Valley Berkshire
Call to run a project providing access to employment in the Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership area.
This call is now closed. Please do not submit an application for this call. The information provided on this page is for reference purposes only.
Important Notice for this Call
The process for applying under this call outlined below is the normal route to apply for funding. However we are aware that some users have been having issues with the IT system LOGASnet. A Word version of the application form is available here. If you are unable to submit your application on the IT system we will accept a Word version as a temporary measure for this specific call. This must be submitted to the email address in Section 6 in the call specification by the deadline specified in the call. Applications submitted after this deadline cannot be accepted. Applicants will still be expected to submit an application using the IT system and should do so as soon as they can access the IT system.
This call aims to support additional provision that complements existing government programmes to tackle youth unemployment and reduce the number of young people who are NEET, including those who are regularly moving between unemployment and short-term work.
Key activities include,
- integrated information, advice and guidance, based on good local labour market intelligence, and making innovative use of technology;
- employment brokerage between employers and individuals, including using technology to improve the matching process;
- intensive caseworker support for those in most need e.g. care leavers, young offenders, and including targeted interventions for lone parents;
- innovative approaches for lone parents and other priority groups.
For more information, download the call specification.
All areas covered by Thames Valley Berkshire Local Enterprise Partnership area.
Up to £2,400,000 of funding available.
Outline application deadline: 22 May 2015
The project must be completed no later than 30 September 2018.
How to apply
Step one: register
Register by sending an email to esif1420.ITqueries@communities.gsi.gov.uk.
Put ‘Register to apply for ESIF’ in the subject line.
In the email, include:
- your full name
- full name of your organisation
- email address
- phone number (including extension)
If you’re already registered, you can make your outline application right away.
Step two: make an outline application
We’ll register you on our system within 10 working days. Then we’ll contact you and tell you how to make your outline application.
You can start preparing your application while you wait. Download the Instructions on how to apply.
The latest draft version of the European Social Fund operational programme is also available to refer to.
What happens next
If your outline application is successful, we’ll contact you and ask you to make a full application.
If you have a question, contact ESF.firstname.lastname@example.org
Call reference number: OC23S15P0048
Published: 31 March 2015
Updated: 26 May 2015
Closing date: 22 May 2015
- Call Closed for Thames Valley Berkshire
- Notice regarding Outline Application format added to call homepage.
- Instructions on how to apply revised.
- First published.