You can become a Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA) enhanced rider scheme trainer if you want to train fully qualified motorcyclists in the DVSA enhanced rider scheme.
This is the new name for the register of post-test motorcycle trainers (RPMT).
The scheme provides training for people who:
- have recently passed their motorcycle test
- are upgrading to a bigger bike
- are returning to riding after a break
- want to improve their skills to be a better, safer rider
When you qualify, your details will be given to motorcyclists looking for training.
Who can become a trainer
To become a DVSA enhanced rider scheme trainer you must:
- be 21 or older
- have had a full category A or A2 motorcycle licence for at least 3 years
Trainer test and registration fees
|Registration and renewal fee (1 year)||£90|
|Registration and renewal fee (4 years)||£240|