How much will be paid
£62 per tree.
Where to use this supplement
Available for Higher Tier.
- for a maximum of 3 years on an individual tree
- on neglected fruit trees with options:
How this supplement will benefit the environment
If successful there will be restored mature fruit trees with undisturbed standing and fallen deadwood providing a habitat for a wide range of invertebrates.
Agreement holders are likely to need to:
- restore the tree form by pruning
- keep some standing deadwood or dead wood on living trees
Agreement holders will need to keep the following records and supply them on request:
- receipted invoices, consents or permissions connected with the work
You should also be aware that at the start of each claim year, a percentage of agreement holders will be asked to take and submit the following photographic records:
- photographs or geo-tagged photographs of the management undertaken
Applicants are likely to have to send the following with their application:
- a map of existing land drainage in each parcel
- a photograph of each tree entered into the supplement
The detailed requirements for this option will be tailored to the Higher Tier site. Applicants should discuss and agree these requirements with their adviser.
This supplement can be located on the same tree as the following supplement: