- Forestry Commission, Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs, and Natural England
- 2 April 2015
- Last updated:
- 31 March 2016, see all updates
- Grant type:
- Capital item
- Land use:
- Flood risk, Priority habitats, Uplands, and Water quality
- Tiers or standalone items:
- Standalone capital items
- Funding (per unit per year):
- More than £500
Find out about eligibility and requirements for the implementation plan item.
How much will be paid
£1,100 per plan
Where to use this item
- as a stand-alone agreement to aid an application
- only with written permission from Natural England
How this item will benefit the environment
If successful there will be a completed plan detailing how to carry out the work for an option and how to meet the requirements of that option.
- produce an implementation plan following a brief from Natural England
- send a copy of the completed plan for approval by Natural England
Agreement holders will need to keep the following records and supply them on request:
- any consents or permissions connected with the work
- receipted invoices, or bank statements where a receipted invoice is unavailable
- please see the record keeping and inspection requirements as set out in the Mid Tier manual for more detail
Agreement holders will need to keep the following records and supply them with the claim:
- photographs of the completed work
Advice and suggestions for how to carry out this item
The following section gives advice on carrying out this item successfully but does not form part of the requirements for this item.
Creating an implementation plan
Make sure that the implementation plan follows a set format provided by Natural England. This format will depend on the option or items that the plan covers.
Use this item to fund a water management plan where capital items and land management options are needed to redirect or manage water running across the holding.
Published: 2 April 2015
Updated: 31 March 2016
- Information updated for applications in 2016.
- Update to 'where this item is available' and 'keeping records' sections.
- First published.