Claiming money or property from a dissolved company

Apply for a discretionary grant

You may be able to get back a dissolved company’s assets if you were one of its shareholders.

How to apply

In England and Wales (but not Cornwall or Lancashire) you must apply to the Treasury Solicitor.

How you apply depends on whether the company can be restored or not.

The Treasury Solicitor has guidance on what you should do if:

Treasury Solicitor’s Office
Telephone: 0207 210 4700
Fax: 0207 210 3104
Find out about call charges

Companies in Scotland, Northern Ireland, Cornwall and Lancashire

Property owned by dissolved companies is dealt with:

Crown Solicitor’s Office for Northern Ireland
Telephone: 028 9054 6037
Find out about call charges

Crown Solicitor
Royal Courts of Justice
Chichester Street