You can register your charity’s details with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) to get tax back on things like Gift Aid donations.

You can also continue with a previously saved application.

Use form ChV1 if you’re already registered but want to change your details.

This guide is also available in Welsh (Cymraeg).

What you need

You need to register as an organisation with Government Gateway.

You’ll then need your charity’s:

Start now

Before you start

This is different from registering with the Charity Commission.