Where to send your application

Send your application form, fee and any supporting documents to:

Department 1
The Capital
New Hall Place
L3 9PP

Channel Islands or the Isle of Man

Send your application to the Lieutenant Governor.

British overseas territories

Send your application to the Governor of the territory.

All other countries

Send your application to UK Visas and Immigration:

Department 1
UK Visas and Immigration
PO BOX 306
L2 0QN


Read about the different fees for citizenship applications.