Apply to the land registration tribunal

5. If you lose your case

You can appeal to the Upper tribunal (Tax and Chancery Chamber) if you’re not happy with the verdict. You must ask the First-tier Tribunal for permission first.

You can also ask the First-tier Tribunal to set aside their decision if you think there was a problem with the tribunal’s procedure, for example you didn’t receive a notice of a hearing.

Read the guidance for details.

You can’t complain about the decision - you can only complain about the tribunal staff or the service you received.