You need to apply to the Land Registration division of the Property Chamber (First-tier Tribunal) if you want to correct or cancel certain documents relating to registered land.

You may also be referred to the tribunal by HM Land Registry if you’re in a dispute over a change to the land register (known as a ‘reference case’).

If you want to change the title register or title plan, contact HM Land Registry directly.

The tribunal is independent of government. A judge will listen to both sides of the argument before making a decision.

Help you can get

You may want to get help and advice before you appeal, for example from a lawyer.