Living in Poland

Includes how to access healthcare, get a document legalised, lists of lawyers and how to vote abroad.

  1. Apply for a European Health Insurance Card

    Apply for or renew your free European Health Insurance Card (EHIC) online.

  2. Get your document legalised

    Use the online service to get a UK document legalised

  3. Living in Poland

    Advice for British people living in Poland, including information on health, education, benefits, residence requirements and more.

  4. Poland - list of medical facilities/practitioners

    List of English-speaking medical facilities/practitioners in Poland.

  5. Poland - list of translators and interpreters

    List of translators and intepreters in Poland.

  6. Poland travel advice

    Latest travel advice for Poland including safety and security, entry requirements, travel warnings and health

  7. Poland – list of lawyers

    List of English-speaking lawyers in Poland.

  8. Support for British nationals abroad: A guide

    This guide highlights some of the main ways you can help yourself stay safe abroad and what help the FCO can provide.

  9. Voting when you’re abroad

    How to vote if you're going to be abroad temporarily on election day, and what to do if you're moving overseas long term