War Widow(er) Pension

How to claim

To claim War Widow’s or Widower’s Pension you can either:

Send the completed form to:

Veterans UK
Thornton Cleveleys

How to appeal

If you disagree with a decision about your claim you can appeal to an independent Pensions Appeal Tribunal.

Before you appeal you should:

  • ask Veterans UK for more information about how the decision was reached
  • ask for the decision to be reconsidered if there are some facts Veterans UK may not have known when they made their decision

If you’re still unhappy with the outcome contact Veterans UK to let them know that you want to appeal.