The super premium service is an at-home service.
It means that:
- a courier will collect your application forms and documents
- someone will visit you to get your biometric information (fingerprints and photo) and your signature
You’ll usually get a decision on your application within 24 hours.
You can choose the location and time of the visit (between midday and 3pm, Monday to Friday).
Who can use this service
You must be in the UK and applying to:
- extend your stay (known as ‘limited leave to remain’)
- settle permanently (known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’)
You can use this service for 4 main applicants and a maximum of 10 people per visit.
When you can’t use this service
You can’t use the super premium service if you’re:
- someone who’s been given discretionary leave to remain or humanitarian protection
- someone who’s been refused a visa in the past
- applying to settle on the basis of long residence
- a business person, innovator or sole representative
- a Turkish business person
- a self-employed lawyer
- a seaman
- a Gurkha
- a retired person
- an elderly dependant
- applying under Tier 1 (Entrepreneur)
- applying for British citizenship
- a parent of a child who’s settled in the UK
- a parent exercising access rights
- someone whose case is complex because of personal circumstances (eg you have a criminal conviction)
- someone whose case isn’t covered by the Immigration Rules
- sponsored by a staff member of the Home Office or UK Visas and Immigration (UKVI)
- applying for a Home Office travel document
Applying for registration certificates – European Economic Area (EEA) citizens
Applying to settle if you’ve spent time in the Channel Islands or Isle of Man
You can’t use the super premium service if you’re applying for settlement in one of the categories below, and your continuous residence period includes time spent in the Channel Islands or the Isle of Man.
The categories are:
- tiers 1, 2, 4 and 5
- work outside the points-based system (eg work permit holder, overseas domestic worker in a private household)
- UK ancestry
The fee for this service is £6,000, plus the premium service fee for your application type.
How to apply
Contact the mobile coordinator to check if you’re eligible to apply and to book an appointment.
020 8196 3893
Find out about call charges
You’ll be sent an ‘initial contact form’ if you’re eligible.
You should then:
- complete and return the initial contact form within 2 days
- wait for confirmation of your appointment before downloading and completing the super premium application form
Don’t send the application form until you’ve been told to do so.