The super premium service is a mobile service.
It means that:
- a courier will collect your application forms and documents
- premium service staff will visit you to get your biometric information (fingerprints and photo) and your signature
You’ll usually get a decision on your application within 24 hours.
You can choose the location and time of the visit (between midday and 3pm, Monday to Friday).
Who can use this service
You must be in the UK and applying to:
- extend your stay (known as ‘limited leave to remain’)
- settle permanently (known as ‘indefinite leave to remain’)
You can use this service for 4 main applicants and a maximum of 10 people per visit.
Check the list of people who can’t use this service if you’re not sure about your eligibility.
The fee for this service is £7,000 per visit, plus the premium service fee for your application type.
How to apply
Contact the mobile coordinator to check if you’re eligible to apply and to book an appointment.
Telephone: 020 8196 3893
Find out about call charges
You’ll be sent an ‘initial contact form’ if you’re eligible.
You should then:
- complete and return the initial contact form within 2 days
- wait for confirmation of your appointment before downloading and completing the super premium application form
Don’t send the application form until you’ve been told to do so.