Book an appointment to apply in person at a premium service centre.
You must pay the £400 application fee when you book your appointment. This includes the £100 booking fee.
Your £100 booking fee can’t be refunded if you apply but aren’t eligible.
At your appointment
You must bring the following:
- your payment confirmation
- your completed application form
- all necessary supporting documents for your visa application
Your appointment may be cancelled if you don’t bring the completed form and correct documents. The £100 booking fee won’t be refunded.
Cancel your appointment
You can cancel your appointment using your online UK Visa and Immigration services account.
You must cancel at least 5 working days before your appointment.
Your £100 booking fee won’t be refunded if you cancel later unless there are exceptional circumstances (eg a medical emergency).
Get a refund
You must send an email asking for a refund.
You must include:
- your name
- payment number (this will be on your payment confirmation)
- booking reference number (this will be on your confirmation email)
- name of the person who paid the fee (if it wasn’t you)
- why you need to cancel and get a refund
Send an email if you paid for a visa premium service centre appointment but didn’t get a confirmation email with your booking reference number.