If you want to transport dangerous goods, there are rules on how to pack and label them and the training your staff must have.

You may also need to have a dangerous goods safety adviser (DGSA).

Packaging and labelling

Dangerous goods must be packaged and labelled appropriately. If you have a DGSA they will tell you about the requirements.