1. How to apply

If you want to set up an Approved Tachograph Centre (ATC), you will need to read the ATC manual and fill in form GV207.

Send your application to the address on the form.

You can also contact the Driver and Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA ) for the form and manual.

Telephone: 0300 123 9000
Monday to Friday, 7:30am to 6pm
Find out about call charges