Consolidate, strengthen and update the information you hold on your properties and identify vulnerable titles you can secure.
The Property Portfolio Consolidator gives you a complete overview of all your registered property in England and Wales.
The report it generates provides you with the title number, property address, tenure, ownership information and charge information for all registered land and property in England and Wales held in the name of your company or any previous names under which it may have been known.
The following extra information can be provided on request to enhance your data:
- an ownership layer showing all mapped titles for a geographical information system (GIS)
- title plans for every registered property you own on a compact disc
- lease details
Current and historical price paid information for individual titles going as far back as 1995 where available.
This monitoring service helps you keep your portfolio up to date and you can receive regular reports to show:
- titles added to your stock
- titles removed
- titles where further activity has taken place of which you should be aware
Property Address Confirmation service
If you are only looking for property address information and have either carried out a search of the Index of Proprietors’ Names (IOPN) or have a list of title numbers, there is an option to buy our Property Address Confirmation service. This service will provide address details only.
If you are looking for extra levels of monitoring, please see our Searchlight service.
Property Portfolio Consolidator
Each property analysed in your report costs £4.25 (£1.25 plus £3 for the official copy of the register).
The total price depends on:
- how many titles appear in your results
- how many extra features you would like
- whether you would like to keep your portfolio up to date with our monitoring service
Property Address Confirmation
Costs are based on the amount of addresses you want to check:
- up to 2000 title numbers - £1 per title
- 2,001 to 20,000 title numbers - £0.35 per title
- 20,001 to 200,000 title numbers - £0.20 per title
- 200,001 to 500,000 - £0.17 per title
- 500,001 and above - £0.07 per title
All prices are subject to VAT. A £50 extraction fee is also applicable. A minimum charge of £60 will apply.
To find out more about the service, call our Add Value Team.
Add Value Team
Telephone 0300 006 0478