Prove your identity to continue

You’ll have a user ID if you’ve signed up to do things like file your Self Assessment tax return online.
You’ll have an account if you’ve already proved your identity with either Barclays, Digidentity, Experian, Post Office or SecureIdentity.
If you are part of Germany’s Online-Ausweis you can use it here. Identity schemes from other countries will become available later.
If you do not already have one of these accounts, we'll help you choose whether to use Government Gateway or GOV.UK Verify.