- if you can get maternity, paternity or shared parental leave
- how much pay you can get if you take leave
Before you start
You’ll need to know:
- your employment status (eg employed or worker)
- the date you started your current job
- the date you finished work (if you’ve finished)
- how much you earn
- when you want your leave to start
- how much leave you want to take
You’ll need the same information about your partner if you plan to share the care of the child with them.
Use this calculator once for each job you have.