Overpayments and underpayments

On this page


  1. Claim a tax refund

    How to get your money back if you've paid too much Income Tax - tax refunds, tax rebates

  2. Tax overpayments and underpayments

    What to do if you need to pay more tax or you're due a refund, including P800 tax calculations from HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)

  3. Estimate your Income Tax for a previous tax year

    Use HM Revenue and Customs’ (HMRC) tax checker to get an estimate of how much Income Tax you should be paying

See more services in this topic