4. Request low flying to be temporarily stopped
You can apply to have low flying stopped temporarily in your area, for example if you’re holding an agricultural or horse show.
Contact the Ministry of Defence (MOD) to apply. They will grant your request if it doesn’t significantly disturb the low flying training.
When applying, make sure you include the:
- name and nature of the event
- location and ordnance survey grid reference
- contact details for the people holding the event
- date and time when you would like low flying to be stopped