Apply to settle in the UK: long residence

Documents you must provide

You’ll need to provide:

  • a current passport or other valid travel ID
  • your biometric residence permit if you have one
  • all the passports you’ve held during your time in the UK

You’ll need to provide a certified translation of any documents that are not in English or Welsh.

You may need to provide additional documents depending on your circumstances.