Brook House, Gatwick
Brook House immigration removal centre
Perimeter Road South
London Gatwick Airport
Visiting hours are 2pm to 5:30pm and 6pm to 9pm each day. Last admission is at 8.30pm.
You must book at least one day in advance, between 8am and 9pm.
You must bring the following:
- passport or travel document
- driving licence (paper and photo sections)
Or you can bring 2 of the following:
- birth or marriage certificate
- rail or bus pass with photo
- employer’s ID or student card with photo
- young person’s proof of age card
- trade union membership card
- older person’s bus pass
- benefits book
- application registration card (ARC)
There’s a free bus service from Atlantic House to Brook House with a stop at Tinsley House. The pick-up point is in front of Atlantic House, just outside Gatwick South Terminal.
There’s a free on-site car park. If you use a sat nav, use the street name Perimeter Road South, not the postcode.