Stopping tax credits: work lists (unprocessed): appeal only
This page was archived 19/07/2016
Before you follow this guidance, make sure you
- follow the guidance in TCM0138020
- follow the guidance in TCM0346560
- follow the guidance in TCM0346480
- have the correct user roles to follow this guidance. Use the B&C Roles and Access Catalogue. You can find this by going to the Benefits & Credits homepage, selecting ‘R’ on the B&C A-Z index, selecting ‘Roles and Access Process’, selecting ‘Roles & Access Catalogue’ from the Related links menu
- are in the correct MU. Use TCM0322460 for the correct MU number.
Note: When sending customer, staff or process data to another individual or team, make sure you follow the latest data security guidelines or contact the Data Guardian or Data Security Team for advice.
Obtain the award declaration details. For how to do this, use TCM1000571
- go to Step 2.
Access Application Correction function. For how to do this, use TCM1000005
Note: When the Appeal has been resolved, the Appeals team will finalise the UY award
- enter the correct income, benefit and earnings figures for the Award Declaration that you noted earlier. Follow the relevant Changes guidance.
- update Household Notes with the message TI63 from TCM0174020. For how to do this, use TCM1000001
- send any relevant correspondence to storage. Follow the guidance in TCM0074140.