Renewals - work lists (Unprocessed): Unprocessed S17 work list - NINO, P marker or 1SD not present (AG)
To manage the Unprocessed S17 work list where work items aren’t displaying the customer’s NINO, a ‘P’ marker or the 1st Specified Date, consider steps 1 to 3.
Note: You will have identified an item on the Unprocessed S17 work list that doesn’t contain
- the customer’s NINO
- a ‘P’ marker (where IS, JSA or PC is present)
Note: From 27/10/2008, JSA will mean either JSA or ESA.
- the 1st Specified Date.
Use Function MAINTAIN WORKLIST
- select the Unprocessed S17 work list from the drop down list for the Worklist Type field
- select the entry in the work list you want to work
- select ‘File’ from the toolbar menu
- select ‘Next Function’ from the options available. You’ll be taken to the Select Next Function screen
- on this screen, select Function CAPTURE RENEWAL DECLARATION from the options available
- select [OK]. You’ll be taken to the Income/Benefits screen for the claim you want to work
- go to Step 2.
On the Income/Benefits screen
- select [Continue]. You’ll be taken to the Declaration screen
- select ‘Paper’ from the Change Source drop down menu
- select [Process]. The work item will have been deleted from the Unprocessed S17 work list or it will now display correctly
- go to Step 3.
Use Function MAINTAIN HOUSEHOLD NOTES and select the ‘Renewals & Reminders’ category to record
- that the claim has been processed in capture
- the reason why it’s been processed.
Note: If the work item has re-populated the Unprocessed S17 work list with another reason, follow the guidance in TCM0272460 for that reason on the Unprocessed S17 work list.