Miscellaneous (W to Z): Work list statistics - displaying (Info)
Function VIEW WORK STATE SUMMARY displays, for an office or Management Unit (MU) within an office,
- a list of all the work lists on which there are outstanding work items
- the number of outstanding work items on each list
- the total number of all outstanding work items on all of the work lists.
This function is specifically intended to supply information to managers. It highlights any outstanding work items at any given time for an office or MU.
When using this function
- the offices and MUs you can view will be determined by your access rights and user role
- the work list types available will be restricted to those relevant to the office selected.
When using this function, you can also filter the list so that it tells you the number of items
- with a specific action date
- before a specific action date
- after a specific action date
- within a range of action dates.
You can also filter the list so that it tells you the number of items
- with a specific creation date
- before a specific creation date
- after a specific creation date
- within a range of creation dates.
You can also filter the list with a combination of both action date and creation date.
Note: Guidance on how to action entries on a specific work list is detailed in the section to which the work list relates - for example, use TCM0076040 for guidance on how to action entries on the Incomplete Applications work list.