Claims: capture (A-C): capturing a new claim (AG)
To capture the information from a claim form, consider steps 1 to 2.
Use Function CAPTURE APPLICATION choosing the Capture New option to capture the new claim. Follow the guidance in the TCM0066100
- go to the relevant screens to enter all the information provided by the customer on the claim form and on any attached form TC600A
- Note: If you don’t have information to enter on every screen, you can use the toolbar at the top of the screen to select the screens you require.
then, when you reach the Summary Information screen
- go to Step 2.
Send the claim form to storage
- return any original documents to the customer - for example, P60s or P45s
- staple any other attachments and loose pages to the back of the claim form
- fold the claim form so that the customer’s details show at the front of the wallet.
Note: There is no need to complete an MS164.