Changes: children (A-E): change of circumstances - receipt from CBO (Info)
Child Benefit Office (CBO) will notify you on form TC648 by email of the following change of circumstances
- death of a customer
- death of a child
- changes to bank details.
These changes are classed as Priority 1 change of circumstances.
- print the E-form E41A and attached TC648 template
- delete the entry in the WAM ‘Other’ folder
sort the Priority 1 change of circumstances into the following changes
- Priority 1 change of circumstances relating to death of an adult or child, must be actioned by close of play on the next working day
- Priority 1 change of circumstances received relating to bank details must be actioned within three working days
- process the change of circumstances in the normal way. Follow the relevant guidance in TCM0040060 (death of a customer), TCM0038200 (death of a child) or TCM0046020 (bank details).
There is an Action Guide for this subject, select TCM0032080 to access it