Learning: Online Learning Packages: Customer Member
It is essential that all Customer Members have the appropriate skills and knowledge to use Shared Workspace before they access the service. This is to ensure that information security and online service performance levels are not compromised by inappropriate or inefficient use of the service.
All Customer Members should complete the Customer Member Online Learning package before they access Shared Workspace for the first time.
The Customer Member Online Learning package covers the following subjects:
- Roles and responsibilities
- Getting started
- Accessing Your Room
- Explaining the My eRooms page
- Navigating around a Room
- Working In Your Room
- Creating a new database entry
- Add, alert and edit
- Viewing files
- Creating a note
- Creating a calendar event
- Tracking versions and editing
- Having an online discussion
- Setting up and receiving notifications
- Delete file or item
- Further Help
- Help and support
- Quick Reference Guides
The package takes approximately 1½ hours to complete.