Records: maintain taxpayer record: maintain individual record
If an SA taxpayer is an individual, (including a partner), a computer record will have been set up using function SET UP INDIVIDUAL TAXPAYER.
You can amend any of the details set up on the SA record in respect of an individual taxpayer.
You will find further information on maintaining the individual taxpayer’s record in the following subjects
- Linking SA and PAYE Records (SAM101170)
- Breaking the SA and PAYE link (SAM101060)
- Maintaining addresses (SAM101270)
- Address Flow From CID Framework To SA (SAM101010)
- Liability unlikely (SAM101160)
- Maintain Partner (SAM101220)
- Maintain Trade (SAM101250)
- Maintain Capacities (SAM101190)
- Maintain Agent For Taxpayer (SAM101180)
- Maintain Taxpayer Return Profile (SAM101240)
If you want to know which function(s) to use to maintain different aspects of an individual taxpayer’s SA record
- Select ‘Index Of Functions’ on the left of the screen