RO instructions: Clearing register when payable order issued
When a payable order is issued
- enter the date the payable order was issued
- enter in the `Notes’ column
PR for a provisional repayment
AP if you are sending vouchers to be confirmed after repayment.
If no payable order is issued
- enter the date the entry will be cleared
- enter how it will be cleared in the `Notes’ column
- if no repayment is due or if the claimant did not pursue the claim ask the Claims Section Group Leader to review the claim and initial the entry.