Management and security: Repayments Control File
The Repayments Control File contains
- Release Lists
- Release Acknowledgements
- lists of payable orders to be cancelled.
Unauthorised Repayment Release Lists.Once a year check that an Inspector is
- retaining the Repayments Control File (RM3108)
- checking that the Release List Serial Number follows immediately that of the previous list received (RM3084)
- making sure the Release Acknowledgement is being received in the District (RM3108)
- comparing the Release Acknowledgement and the Release Lists to make sure that only the required repayments are being released (RM3108).