RO instructions: ask another District to confirm details on voucher
Apply the following rules when you ask another District or another section to confirmthe details on a voucher
- keep the claim form in the District of claim
- if you have to confirm more than one voucher deal with all the vouchers at the same time
- put as much information as you can on the covering form you send with the voucher. Include the payer’s reference number if you know it
- if you do not know which Scottish District is the payer’s District send the voucher to HMRC Trusts (Edinburgh)
- if you do not know which District in Northern Ireland is the payer’s District send the voucher to the Controller, Northern Ireland.