Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Repayment Claims Manual

RA action: Introduction

Allocation officers will deal with enquiries. They will tell you if there is a new case to set up or ask you to issue an IR111 if they need more information.

This section tells you what to do

  • when you are asked to set up a new case before you receive a claim form (RM1204)
  • when you receive vouchers without a claim (RM1212 - RM1216)
  • if any other enquiry is made at the counter or by telephone (RM1208).
  • In a new case
  • if you are going to set the case up from a claim form see RM1028
  • before you issue a claim form manually see RM1266.