RA action: Introduction
Allocation officers will deal with enquiries. They will tell you if there is a new case to set up or ask you to issue an IR111 if they need more information.
This section tells you what to do
- when you are asked to set up a new case before you receive a claim form (RM1204)
- when you receive vouchers without a claim (RM1212 - RM1216)
- if any other enquiry is made at the counter or by telephone (RM1208).
- In a new case
- if you are going to set the case up from a claim form see RM1028
- before you issue a claim form manually see RM1266.