Ten year anniversary: previous cumulative transfers for rate
The previous cumulative transfers, which use up the available IHT threshold are:
1) Personal cumulative total (after 27 March 1974)
- The settlors personal cumulative total of chargeable transfers made in the seven years prior to the date of settlement, and after 27 March 1974. (IHTM42255)
- This amount does not fall out of cumulation by the passage of time. It will be included in the calculation of every TYA charge unless IHTA84/S67 applies. (IHTM42090)
2) Cumulative proportionate charges
- The amounts on which any proportionate charges were imposed in the ten years before the present TYA.