Beta This part of GOV.UK is being rebuilt – find out what beta means

HMRC internal manual

Inheritance Tax Manual

Assessing: transferring money: transferring money to other HMRC offices

If you want to transfer money to another HMRC Office, you must use a form Sect 6 (IHTM31641).

Say ‘yes’ to the question ‘is money to be paid to HMRC.

You must quote the other office’s reference number when completing the form.